[Therion] New complimentary software: PEAR PHP Class library File_Therion

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Mon Jun 27 10:10:38 CEST 2016

Link added
http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/contrib:complimentarycaveapps

-----Original Message-----
From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:therion-bounces at speleo.sk] On Behalf
Of Benedikt Hallinger
Sent: Monday, 27 June 2016 10:08 a.m.
To: therion at speleo.sk
Subject: [Therion] New complimentary software: PEAR PHP Class library
File_Therion

Hi there,
i just wanted to inform you that since some time i am working on a PHP class

framework to parse/generate therion files with PHP.
I initially need this to export data in therion format from the austrian
SPELIX system, where austrian cave data is centrally collected.
Since i thought that a PHP class framework for therion file structures would

probably be of broader use, i made it public as a PEAR project.

Some days ago i released the second public release (0.2.0) with basic
centreline and survey support and (i think) all important structures present

(however not all of them do something right now, thus the alpha state).
The rabbit example is parsable and writable again with core features (like
centreline).

I think it would be useful to list the packages home at the therion wiki
page: http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/contrib:complimentarycaveapps

File_Therion package home: http://pear.php.net/package/File_Therion/
(contains link to sources and in the future documentation; APIdoc there is
currently broken but will be fixed soon)

With best regards,
Beni Hallinger
Höhlenverein Hallstatt-Obertraun / Austria