[Therion] Updated KML exports and other changes

Владимир Георгиев vld.georgiev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:33:49 CEST 2016

Hi

Lately I updated the KML map and model exports to include more information
like the cave depth and length, map-comment, entrances and better titles.
They also include the map or survey structure so you can turn parts of the
map/model on or off in Google Earth.
I spoke with Bruce Mutton about these and he gave me some nice ideas and
also tested the exports.

There is a list of these and other Therion and XTherion changes here
https://github.com/vldgeorgiev/therion/wiki/Changelog
I wrote them down to keep the list more clear.

Again if someone wants to test the changes I would be thankful for
comments. The compiled Windows apps can be downloaded here
https://github.com/vldgeorgiev/therion/wiki

And the code is also published in the forked repo if someone want to
recompile it.
https://github.com/vldgeorgiev/therion

Vlad