[Therion] Yellow symbol in debug

Marco Menchise marco.menchise at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 12:20:19 CEST 2016

Hello,
here's a picture I got by cropping a plan map made by Therion with the
option "debug all" in the layout.

I noticed a strange yellow symbol and also Therion "distorted" my drawings.
I can't figure out why. Could someone please clarify me?

The station order is 4-7-8-9-10 and 4-5-6 (station 4 is a common point
between two paths). My original drawings are in red, the final results are
in blue.

I wouldn't expect any distortion because I drew directly on real survey
data (I used DistoX and Topodroid). Also, I can't figure out what the two
small red lines connected by the yellow one are. I didn't draw them.. Any
hint?

Thanks,
Marco
[image: Inline image 1]