[Therion] Shortcut to delete a line point

Владимир Георгиев vld.georgiev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 15:46:19 CET 2016

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 4:36 PM, Marco Corvi <marco.corvi at gmail.com> wrote:

> > How hard would it be to add one?
>
> not very hard.
> the most difficult thing is to come up with a nice way to interact with
> the user, while keeping the interface simple.
> any idea?

​Something like a shortcut Ctrl-Shift-D, which when pressed will delete the
currently selected point in a line. Then the next one gets selected, as it
currently is.
You will still have to click on a point initially to select it. When I had
to remove a lot of points for each one I had to right-click and select the
submenu item. It would be faster to click a point with the mouse with one
hand and press a keyboard shortcut to delete it :)
Not much of an issue if you do it a couple of times, only matters if you
have to repeat it more.

> > Does anyone know what part of the source handles the shortcuts for
> XTherion?
>
> not sure what you mean.
> can you explain more ?

​I meant that I could add it to the xtherion app and recompile it, but I
don't know what and where should be changed and how easy it would be.​