[Therion] Change size of scalebar

Torsten Schnitter torsten.schnitter at netcologne.de
Mon Jan 11 12:01:14 CET 2016

Hello again

Recently I asked how to change size of legendsymbols.
Henry helped on this. Thanks again Henry.

Now my question is how to resize scalebar.
I'm using "Scalebar 2" from this metapost code
http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/metapost?s[]=scalebar
As I'm no pro in Metapost or Texcode I don't see how to resize it.
Any help is appreciated.

Btw:
Is there any easy way to resize parts like scalebar, northarrow, legendsymbols,
legendcontent?
I'm using all this parts in seperate legendboxes (within layout part in config
file) to position it on seperate places on the map.
Depending on the size of the map it's recomended to make all this single parts
bigger to have a nice view of the map.

Thanks,
Torsten