[Therion] Rope line

Владимир Георгиев vld.georgiev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:24:20 CET 2016

Well, since line "rope" doesn't seem to work, I ended up using the user
rope line from the sample metapost code
http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/metapost#colour_dependant_visualization_of_symbols
It is Christian Jackson's code with slight modification of the pattern.

  code metapost
    def l_u_rope (expr P) =
      T:=identity;
      pickup pensquare scaled (0.8*u/10);
      if known colour_rope:
        thdraw P withcolor colour_rope;
      else:
        thdraw P withcolor 0.1black+0.7white;
      fi;
      pickup PenD;
      thdraw P dashed dashpattern(on 1bp off 3bp on 1bp off 1bp);
    enddef;
  endcode

Vladimir