[Therion] What means that or where is the fault?

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Mon Feb 22 00:12:25 CET 2016

I think that warning can also mean that you do not have Survex installed.

(At least that used to be the case)

So not necessarily a problem, just a helpful reminder -except that you need
to be aware that Cavern is a part of Survex for it to be 'helpful' :)

(Survex is not required by Therion, but if Survex is present it can be used
as an alternative loop closure algorithm if so requested in Therion.ini)

Bruce

Subject: Re: [Therion] What means that or where is the fault?

Or possibly you have incompatible versions of Therion and Survex installed?
Make sure you have a recent Survex version for the current Therion, or
Survex is called by Therion to produce a file which Therion is not able to
read (because the format changed in the Survex output).

Footleg