[Therion] Question/Problem with customizing text labels

Torsten Schnitter torsten.schnitter at netcologne.de
Tue Dec 13 13:13:01 CET 2016

Hi

I played around with base-scale option and this "suprise" is working pretty good. For most of my cave symbols.
But I figured out that it's the same problem with passage-heigt symbols. So may be there is a bug in this symbol!?

When I use
scale 1 250
base-scale 1 1000
I get the same "error" than before. The Frame is not all around the number (see attached picture).
There is no scale option anymore for this passage-height point. So it's up to default scale.

Am I the only one with this behavior or can someone else confirm it?
Is there any workaround for this?

regards,
Torsten