[Therion] Question/Problem with customizing text labels

Torsten Schnitter torsten.schnitter at netcologne.de
Mon Dec 12 17:38:21 CET 2016

Hi all

I have a question concerning customizing text labels.
Drawing a map with scale 1:250 is ok. Just some points a very small on the map.
Therefore I would like to resize these points and make them bigger.

For example:
"point x y passage-height -value [- 10 m]" generates the wanted symbol, a number with a frame around. But it's to small (attached picture passage-height-1.jpg).
I add the option "-scale xl". Now it's a little bit bigger but still to small (attached picture passage-height-2.jpg).

Finally I use within the layout command:
code metapost
fonts_setup(6,8,10,14,36);
endcode

Now the number is looking good in size but the frame around is not correct anymore (attached picture passage-height-3.jpg).

Is there a solution for this problem?
Or is there any other option to resize single points or lines (like "point passage-heigt" or "line label" ...)?
I'm looking forward for any help.

Thanks,
Torsten