[Therion] Best caving tablet

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 10:52:47 CEST 2015

I have used a Dell Axim x51v PDA for my underground drawing and data
collection since the original DistoX came out. Running PocketTopo on this
Windows Mobile OS. I find it works well, waterproofed using a beach case
(Aquapaq bags for total immersion waterproofing, or a cheap beach case for
phone/PDA). The winning features for me are the replaceable battery
(allowing larger batteries which can run the PDA all day) and low cost (2nd
hand via eBay).

Footleg