[Therion] Data Management

Steven Tucker sjtucker135 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 13:53:18 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I really like the idea of a Therion Tutorial. Another caver and I started
using Therion about a year ago and we were probably the first in South
Africa to use Therion. We also didn't know about this mailing list, so with
no one to ask advice from some of the easiest things to do became major
headaches. We would be stuck on something for days and once we found out,
it was often a single line entry that needed to be included and was a very
simple fix.

A tuturial to assist people with most of the basics will be briliant to
help people who are new to Therion. It will also avoid people asking
"basic" questions over and over again on this forum.

Something I found very useful when learning to use Therion were examples
and other people's data. Just being able to look through other data gave
solutions to the problems I had and often better or easier methods than
what I was using at the time.

So, yes please do a tuturial if someone can!

Steven