[Therion] export continuation-list: Just one station decimal?

torstein finnesand torstein.finnesand at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:39:10 CEST 2015

Hi folks,

When drawing the scraps, I use the point symbol for continuation. We use
"export continuation-list -filter off" the get the list, normally in html.
Some observations:
- The html list below has stations with only one decimal. Bug?
- The txt list below has the same stations, but with several decimals, -
which is correct. The same happens for the dbf-format.
- One example is the station 5.78. It becomes 5.8 in the html-format.
- The problem occurs to all our projects where we use the full stop as
the decimal mark (PocketTopo surveying).

One problem with the txt-file (and the dbf-file): I can't know whether
the station named for instance 20.60000 is station 20.6 or station 20.60.

Torstein