[Therion] Export to 3D processing softwares

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 23:35:18 CEST 2015

Looks like a great topic to add to the wiki Martin. I used the export to
vtk and import into Paraview before when creating a model for 3D printing.
But beyond that point I was not involved in processing the data further
(the person arranging the 3D printing handled it from here on). I am sure
there is more to learn which can then be added to the topic if you start a
wiki page for this.

Footleg