[Therion] Plotting scraps and the centreline together

Bruce Mutton bruce at tomo.co.nz
Mon Oct 19 22:45:53 CEST 2015

JennyI have always done what you are trying to do, and the solution is as Martin says, create maps from surveys and maps from scraps and then combine them.It is a bit tedious, but the default Therion behaviour you describe is to hide centreline for surveys that have no scraps (unless there are no scraps at all).. This is the only work around I have found, so if there is a better way let us know!Bruce

Sent from my Samsung device