[Therion] Plotting scraps and the centreline together

Jenny Black jenelopy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:23:20 CEST 2015

Hi,

I want to plot both the centreline for the entire cave and passages in
the scraps I have drawn. I can do one at a time but can't figure out
how to plot both.

In my thconfig file I have:
 symbol-show point station
 symbol-show group cave-centreline
 symbol-show point station-name
 debug station-names

so when I don't have any scraps, I get the centreline and stations
nicely plotted for the entire cave, which is proving very helpful with
figuring out where to break loops for my extended elevation.

However, as soon as I add in my scraps, which I've been doing by adding:
 input 107ee_ropeless.th2
 input 107ee_china_new.th2
 input 107ee_oldroute.th2
to my .th file I can only see the centreline (and walls, etc) for the
scraps of drawn and not the rest of the cave.

I'm sure it is possible to plot the scraps *and* the entire
centreline. I'm sure I read it on a mailing list post when I was
looking fro something else, but I can't rmanage to re-find it. Can
anyone help?

In case it makes a difference, I am plotted an extended elevation and
reading in survex data as a 3d file.

Thanks,
Jenny