[Therion] How to create KML files

Adam Sampson caver.adam at outlook.com
Sun Mar 22 23:25:29 CET 2015

Data modified to obscure cave location, but this should work. The long/lat order is the same as you put in your cs statement. The "200" is elevation in meters. I'm pretty sure it's optional.

# Tie the Survey to a GPS point at the entrance.
cs long-lat
fix 0 -86:10.100 37:40.100 200
station 0 "My Entrance." entrance