[Therion] XVI export with map selected is not working

Torsten Schnitter torsten.schnitter at netcologne.de
Mon Mar 2 14:49:19 CET 2015

Hi all

I'm using Therion 5.3.16 on Windows.
I have a problem with exporting the xvi-files.

In the documentation it's written that you can have maps consisting of surveys.
And so I did.
I built a map with projection plan containing just surveys (some surveylines).
In the config-file I selected this map and exportet a xvi-file.
But the output of the xvi-file contains all survey lines and not just the few
inserted into the selected map.
(If I select these lines in the config file instead of the map it's working as
expected and the xvi-file contains just selected lines)

So what's wrong, is it a bug?

Second question:
I do have some splay stations within some surveylines.
Is it possible to export a xvi-file without this splay stations?
(e.g. I'm using splay stations for resurveyed points an I do not want to have
these in the xvi-files but want to have them in the survey-files.)

Third question:
Is it possible to plot left and right information to the output if I select
surveylines for pdf output?
I want to have a pdf file like the xvi-file. This may help for sketching the
cave as you can print it on paper and use it as a template.

Thanks for your help.
cheers,
Torsten