[Therion] volume of a cave

Filippo Gregori fgregori at inventati.org
Tue Jan 27 00:08:21 CET 2015

Thanks. I did this steps to calculate the volume:
1) Export the lox file to vtk format
2) With Paraview software I opened the file vtk
3) I Saved the file as .x3d
4) I opened the file x3d in Meshlab software
6) I applied the filter: Filters -> Quality measure and computation ->
compute geometric Measures
7) I opened log window: View -> Show Layer dialog
8) I read the lines Volume Mesh and Mesh Surface

Are correct steps.
I think it's an interesting process.
Bye
Filippo