[Therion] Pocket Topo Shot Direction question

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 00:05:12 CET 2015

Thanks. So I think I may have suspected that this option was the cause of
the problem I was investigating. But it sounds like it is not related. What
I am actually trying to work out is what is causing the text export file
from a PocketTopo survey someone sent me to include a < character between
the trip number [1] and the comment in double quotes. I've not seen this in
any text files exported before, and I need to know what it indicates so I
can update the parser in my cave converter program.

Footleg