[Therion] Compiling Therion projects from Notepad++

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Wed Jan 7 19:37:25 CET 2015

Thanks Footleg

(Without actually trying it) just making sure I understand a distinction
between 'your Ctrl+T' approach and 'my Ctrl+shift+X' approach, using
NotePad++ as described on the wiki page below...

-Ctrl+T runs Therion compiler on the currently active file, directly without
invoking XTherion. (?)
-Ctrl+shift+X opens a new instance of Xtherion with the currently active
file.

If so it might be a good idea to edit the page to explain that these are two
methods of cracking similar or complimentary nuts.

Bruce