[Therion] Joining old and new surveys

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 13:38:38 CET 2015

If you are genuinely processing Compass data which was originally measured
in feet and inches, then use that format in your Therion data files and
just tell Therion which units your data is in. If however you are working
with data that was stored in Compass but originally surveying in metric,
then you can use my cave converter program to convert Compass data to
Survex data. Not quite Therion format, but very close and you can cut and
paste the numbers from the Survex file into Therion files. This will
convert the data back to metric from the imperial units saved in a Compass
file.

http://wscc.darkgem.com/caveconverter/

Footleg