[Therion] Therion Requests

kevin dixon geospatial3d at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:10:50 CET 2015

Colour by Altitude
Is it possible to colour by altitude along the wall edges only ?
I do not want the scrap filled with colour, just a colour edging along the
walls, either inside or outside and preferably able to define the colour
width. Perhaps add a feature to the colour fill function to allow the user
to specify complete fill or edge width plus inside/outside ?

Cross Sections
I have a major cave system in Survex with lots of splays that help define
cross sections and I am in the process of converting it all to Therion
again - was not happy with the first conversion due to my inexperience with
Therion.
Is it possible to create a cross section within Xtherion by selecting the
station and only the splays that define the cross section ?
That is, either the software automatically grabs the splays within a
certain threshold perpendicular to the centreline or the software allows
manual selection of which splays to use. My current method of manually
creating cross section data subsets is time consuming.

Thanks,

Kevin