[Therion] Joining old and new surveys

Steven Tucker sjtucker135 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 07:15:16 CET 2015

Hi,

I have an old survey from the 80s and I have new sections that I want to
add with Therion. The old survey has no centerline data.

I have redrawn the old survey in a th2 file and allocated 3 points which
correspond to 3 different entrances. In the th file I have given
coordinates to all 3 of those points. This works perfectly.

I am struggling to connect the new section with this old section. The new
section starts in a deep section of the cave and is far away from any of my
currently defined points.

What is the easiest way to connect the new and old sections?

Thanks,

Steven