[Therion] How do you survey and process Pits to get smooth 3d model in Loch?

Martin Sluka martinsluka at mac.com
Sun Dec 13 11:18:02 CET 2015

Hi,

plan is in any case horizontal projection of object to horizontal plain.

So pit is the same. If you will draw floor of pit, or several floors, you’ll draw sloop walls (not overhang, they should be part of upper scrap) as part of that scrap and add correct -passage-height to correct place/s of that scrap, Loch should show good approximation of real space.

Another trick is to make pits in floor transparent - add attributes -outline out -clip off to line/s which define the pit orifice itself.

m.s.