[Therion] new Therion?

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Tue Dec 1 18:47:35 CET 2015

+++ Martin Sluka [2015-12-01 18:28 +0100]:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Et5CAoJfo

Looks nice (all pointy and clicky, with some nifty features like the
'carpeting'), but there is no source and only binaries for windows and
mac. That's no use to me at all, and not to anyone else except Philip
over the longer term.

Is Philip on this list? Is it free software? What's the platform (some
clues online suggest QT/opengl/C++)? If the latter then we can fix the
missing platform issue so long as it's FLOSS (and thus available to fix).

Wookey
--
http://wookware.org/