[Therion] Import a scrap into another scrap (or th2-file)

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Mon Aug 10 21:54:24 CEST 2015

I have only had to do the 'position with a few lines and points. To
achieve this I moved one point, a station as it happens, then looked at
the difference in x and y co-ordinates from the old and new position. I
then manually added these to all the other points by editing the text
file manually. I only had about 30 points, so was lazy and just did it
manually. However a regular expression search and replace would not be
that difficult to write!

Andrew