[Therion] Different selections in map outputs?

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Mon Aug 10 21:47:14 CEST 2015

Hello

I can output 2 pdf plans using

export map -proj plan -layout mendip -o Reads.pdf

and

export map -proj plan -layout overview -o Reads.pdf

This allows me to have different layouts, but always the same selection
So the second is at a different scale and only has walls, no detail. But
for the second I need to select the surface where I do not want this on
the first. Is there a way of doing it all in the same thconfig file,
currently I have only managed to do it with separate files (or editing
the select before each compile) but it would be great if they could both
be generated from one.

(I then use the pdf of the overview and the elevation in the plan, so
one file can then generate my final output, currently I have to remember
to compile from 2 different thconfigs)

Andrew