[Therion] more newb questions

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Wed Apr 22 08:10:18 CEST 2015

Rob
> I am trying to export a kml file with the two cave centrelines but I don't
know how to get a different colour for each cave.

As far as I know the kml exports are still rather simplistic.
So no control of colours from Therion.
You can manually edit the output properties (such as colour) in Google Earth
if you want, but you would have to do it every time you compiled.

>I'd like my plan and profile PDFs to have two colours as well.

You could have a layout for plan and a layout for (each) elevation in which
you specify the colour...

symbol-colour group centreline [100 0 0]

see pg 51 and 54 in Therion Book