[Therion] Offsets with shadow or outline also shown

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Tue Sep 23 12:49:58 CEST 2014

Well, this is not yet possible. Currently no previews from maps in offset
are shown and I am not sure how tricky would be to implement this.

The original idea was, that general situation is shown in major map and
maps in offset show only some additional details. Obviously, your situation
makes sense also and it should be implemented somehow.

There exists a workaround which is not 100% correct (some issues with
transparency), but in general should work. It is adding map, that you want
to show in offset as a preview in another offset with negative shift to
original. See attached example.

HTH, S.