[Therion] metapost error on Windows7

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Mon Sep 22 18:27:47 CEST 2014

This is really strange... I have experienced similar problem with PDF file
being locked, even it is not open in Adobe Reader.
It looks to me, that OS is reading somehow these files (to index them???)
and for a very small amount of time they are locked.
May be I am completely wrong, but without being able to reproduce this
error, I see no way how to debug it...

S.