[Therion] offsets and colour by map

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Mon Sep 22 18:27:35 CEST 2014

Well, I am not sure about the preview bounderies, how complicated it would
be to implement this. Currently, I think only layout-margin seems to extend
map border (but in all directions), but may be extending layout-page-setup
functionality would be sufficient. Having all maps in offset or preview
mode seems to me a little bit strange.

But coloring map previews according to color scheme used for scraps is
definitely a must. I will try to implement it together with custom color
scales.

S.