[Therion] Combining caves using different co-ordinate systems

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Sat Sep 20 23:12:54 CEST 2014

Hmm, Seems you are right that it is wrong.
I tried adding explicit select statements to the thconfig-both_csconfig.thc
and changing the position of the cs within the file, with no change in
behaviour.
Looks like a bug to me.

Only difference that I can see with how I use it is that I am using lat-long
(sometimes but not always) and two variants of an EPSG specification (which
if exhibited same behaiour would give 1000's km error), whereas you have not
used an EPSG code for eur79z30.

Clutching at straws...
Does eur79z30 have an EPSG code, and if it does, does using it's EPSG code
in place of eur79z30 fix the behaviour?

Bruce