[Therion] point passage-height as cavedepth!?

Torsten Schnitter torsten.schnitter at netcologne.de
Tue Oct 21 16:35:24 CEST 2014

Hi all

I'm using passage-height:negative points as points of waterdepth in a map of a
cave.

How can I use the most negative number in code tex-map ... endcode section?
Is it possible at all?

I would like to print the maximum waterdepth into the legend of a map.
But I don't want to use any kind of an override. I would like to have some
automatism instead.

The part "\the\cavedepth" is not working as there are parts in the cave that are
some meters above the waterline.
Therefore I get "wrong" numbers for the waterdepth
(e.g. if the cave is going from -5m up to +5m I do get 10m as cavedepth).

If there are other possiblities to get waterdepth in some kind of automatic
(without using an override like \cavedepth{5} ) please let me know.

Thanks for your help,
Torsten