[Therion] Therion protractor

vladimirg at mail.bg vladimirg at mail.bg
Wed Oct 8 15:53:59 CEST 2014

Thanks.

Well, I don't really know where to begin to draw a protractor in metapost
or metafont
So if that source comes up and if public it would be great. Otherwise I
will use the current one.

Vladimir

----- Цитат от Wookey (wookey at wookware.org), на 08.10.2014 в
15:59 -----  +++ vladimirg at mail.bg [2014-10-08 10:14 -0000]:
Hello again

I wonder if I can make some modifications to the protractor
http://therion.speleo.sk/downloads/protractor.pdf and how to do them.
Can you tell me what program you used to draw the vector image? Is it
something automated or you drew everything manually?

It's automated. I think it's drawn in metafont, like therion
symbols. Not sure where the original code lives for making modifications
to.

Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM
http://wookware.org/

Открих страхотен сайт - Уча.се!
Имам само 6-ци и повече свободно време. Ела и ти!
 http://ucha.se/VdahnoviMe?utm_source=Mail.BG&utm_medium=MailFootLink&utm_content=TextFootLinkStrSite&utm_campaign=2013_Mail_BG_Presence