[Therion] GUI language and settings

vladimirg at mail.bg vladimirg at mail.bg
Thu Oct 2 12:47:56 CEST 2014

I did modify therion.ini and xtherion.ini, but I just didn't see them to
have any effect

Anyway, this is not a problem for the moment. I was mostly interested in
the GUI language.

Thanks for the help.

----- Цитат от Stacho Mudrak (lists at group-s.sk), на 02.10.2014 в
12:52 -----  .new.ini files are overwritten with every therion update. From
time to time, there new options appear there.
But therion/xtherion reads only .ini files, that are not overwritten, to
keep your changes. You should modify these.
S.