[Therion] GUI language and settings

vladimirg at mail.bg vladimirg at mail.bg
Wed Oct 1 10:05:44 CEST 2014

Hello

I had used Therion briefly in the past and now installed the latest version for Windows.
It is working well, but there seems to be a problem with the settings stored in therion.ini and xtherion.ini.
My Windows language is Bulgarian, but I wanted the GUI in English, so I uncommented the "language en_uk" line in therion.ini. This doesn't seem to have any effect and also changing any other setting in these files like toolbars, balloon hints, template, etc.
The app is installed in the default "C:\Program Files (x86)\Therion" location and the ini files are also there.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks
Vladimir

Уча.се Бързо, Лесно и Интересно. А ти?
Уроците за училище за всеки ученик с видеа на интересен и разбираем език!
 http://ucha.se/VdahnoviMe?utm_source=Mail.BG&utm_medium=MailFootLink&utm_content=TextFootLinkBurzoLI&utm_campaign=2013_Mail_BG_Presence