[Therion] Cleaning up folders and temp files

rowena_l at tpg.com.au rowena_l at tpg.com.au
Fri Nov 14 00:48:29 CET 2014

Hi Vladmir,
You can put commands in your thconfig file to delete the unwanted
files after the  "export" command.
Therion Book, page 46:
‘system’Allows to execute system commands during therion
compilation. 53 Normally Therionwaits until the subprocess is
finished. If you want to continue compilation without break,use  &
syntax on Linux and start  syntax on Windows.
Regards,
Rowena