[Therion] Strange Ghosting

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Fri May 30 13:23:18 CEST 2014

Looks to me as you are using the function of pocket topo that if 2, or
more, top files are in the same folder they are assumed to be the same
survey. Yellow is other files, red the current one you are working on. I am
guessing you have a different setting on your pda to you pc. To change hold
down to bring up the menu, then option, (un)tick show all, as appropriate.

Andrew