[Therion] version 5.3.15

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Wed May 28 11:44:47 CEST 2014

Bad news is that it seems Wish86t has been swapped back to Wish84 with
5.3.15.

Even so I cannot get Wish84 to function, it silently 'does nothing' with no
error message.

I have to start Xtherion directly from the OS and manually open the thconfig
file from the Xtherion interface rather than open thconfig directly from the
file manager as I usually do.

Good news is that all of the TeX variables (that I have tried) work very
nicely thanks, and the "invalid colors for station names and wall altitudes"
is indeed fixed.

Bruce

  _____