[Therion] loch improvement

Bruce bruce at tomo.co.nz
Tue May 27 10:34:37 CEST 2014

I would like to put in my vote in for items 2 and 3 if there is motivation
to do this.
I assume that Survex's Aven handles at least some of item 2 already, and it
is just that the Therion export to .3d does not provide Aven with enough
information to make the feature work.

Perhaps it might be easier to update the Therion export and then just use
Aven?

For item 3, Aven already allows interactive interrogation of straight line
distances between user selected stations.  Not sure if this is what Andrea
would like.
I would like to be able to select a few stations along a centreline and have
Aven or Loch report the minimum survey centreline length between the end
points along the path described by the selection.

Bruce