[Therion] Installation on Mac OSX 10.9.3

Dave Clucas dave.clucas at icloud.com
Fri May 23 10:21:42 CEST 2014

I have been trying to install on the latest version of Mavericks following the instructions in the Therion Wiki by Ladislav Blažek.
In a previous attempt there was an error loading VTK with brew so I installed it manually and missed out that step this time.
When I came to compile Therion it finished with the following error

tclsh mkall.tcl
make -C ./loch
make[1]: wx-config: Command not found
c++ -c -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DLOCH -W -Wall -DLXMACOSX  -I/usr/local/include/vtk-5.10 -Wno-deprecated -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/local/Cellar/freetype/2.5.3_1/include/freetype2  -o lxOGLFT.o lxOGLFT.cxx
In file included from lxOGLFT.cxx:27:
./lxOGLFT.h:28:10: fatal error: 'wx/wx.h' file not found
#include <wx/wx.h>
         ^
1 error generated.
make[1]: *** [lxOGLFT.o] Error 1
make: *** [loch/loch] Error 2

Dave Clucas
daveclucas.com
sarawak-caves.com
dave.clucas at icloud.com

Exploring the World - One cave at a time