[Therion] questions

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at inria.fr
Tue May 20 10:43:10 CEST 2014

Hi Alvaro,

Maybe you could have a look at the wiki first
(http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php),
I believe that the answer to many of your questions is already in there.
For instance, the tutorial "Therion by example"
(http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/tbe see chapters 3 and 4) was
quite useful when I started.

Best

Xavier