[Therion] Feature for the wish list

Xavier Pennec Xavier.Pennec at inria.fr
Thu Jan 30 23:20:25 CET 2014

I agree with Andrew, it would be very nice to draw junctions exactly at
the place where they should be, especially for 3 or 4 levels that
interconnect.
However, rather than rendering a whole scrap invisible, I would rather
like to be able to translate the whole scrap (ormore generaly several
objects together) in a single step. That way, I could draw the
connections exactly where they should be, and then move my scrap (and
the underlying image) to draw the parts which have nothing to do with
other levels but superimpose with them. However, moving a group of
object could also allow me to correct part of a scrap when I correct a
blunder a posteriori.

My 2 cents

Xavier