[Therion] Feature for the wish list

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Thu Jan 30 19:01:44 CET 2014

I meant when you are trying to draw it up in xtherion, not the output,
which I think that you mean,

Cross sections are available in map, hmmm are we understanding each other?

In this file,

http://www.cave-registry.org.uk/svn/CheddarCatchment/Charterhouse/2009/StalPotInlet/StalPotInlet.th2

because one passage was over the other, I have had to load copies of the
image then drawn the scraps one on each one, if I could just hide a
scrap I could have just drawn them on the same image, then the joins and
everything would have been in the right place.

Yes it would have been easier if I had started a new file for each part,
but when exploring new cave sometimes you do not realise until it is too
late. I have lots of examples of this, picked an old one as it is one of
the clearest.

Andrew