[Therion] Feature for the wish list

Andrew Atkinson andrew at wotcc.org.uk
Thu Jan 30 17:21:35 CET 2014

Hello

Just been working on some complicated surveys, and inevitably when
surveying new passage in the cave you draw a cross section and then the
new cave goes over it, or even over itself.

It strikes me that in xtherion you can hide images, I think that it
would be really useful if scraps could be hidden then you could draw one
scrap then hide it and draw the scrap that is under it. Currently I
import the image twice and draw it displaced, but that has the
disadvantage that the scraps do not automatically join.

It is very minor, but if easy to do would be a really useful feature

thanks

Andrew