[Therion] Compatibility with Survex

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 16:01:20 CET 2014

Hi Graham,

I have the same scenario (some of my Therion projects import a Survex 3d
file to define the centreline. The easiest solution is to use the version
switch when generating the 3d files to generate the 3d file version which
Therion can read. I wrote a batch file with the following line to do this
for my main project:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Survex\cavern.exe" -v7 mycavedata.svx

Other more technical solutions may enable Therion to read the newer format
3D files (I expect Wookey is already typing something about the Debian
version as I write this!)

Footleg