[Therion] Compatibility with Survex

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Wed Jan 15 15:57:02 CET 2014

+++ Graham Mullan [2014-01-15 14:48 -0000]:
>    In the latest project in which I am involved, I am having to import data
>    from Survex (actually from Compass via Survex but that's another story!).
>    This requires importing survex 3d files. The problem that I have is that
>    .3d files generated in the most recent iterations of Survex cannot be read
>    by Therion. I had the same problem some years back & eventually they
>    caught up with each other, but it seems that the Survex format has changed
>    too much once again.
>
>    Can this be rectified, please 'cos it's a pain in the bum.

I already fixed this in Debian, and the necessary patch is here:
http://sources.debian.net/src/therion/5.3.11-2/debian/patches/update-survex-img-parser-to-v8.patch

There an uptodate 5.3.12 version in here:
http://www.wookware.org/software/repo/pool/main/t/therion/therion_5.3.12-1.debian.tar.xz

(That's not uploaded officially yet as I'm trying to solve the tk-img
missing background image issue first)  ( http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=718294 )

Wookey
--
http://wookware.org/