[Therion] th2 files don't change after loop closure

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 15:40:46 CET 2014

The lines and points in your drawing are positioned as you drew them. If
you change the xvi file or background image then you will see that changed
in the drawing editor, but it will not move your drawn lines and points to
match in the editor. Only the rendered output from therion will reflect the
changes to the centreline.

If you really want to edit the drawing based on the changed centreline when
you need to edit the drawing yourself. But this is not necessary unless the
distortion in your output therion rendered maps to too bad to look right.
Usually you would keep the original xvi file you drew against for that
drawing and let Therion distort the survey to match the updated centreline
when you render the maps.

Footleg