[Therion] revise extends

Stacho Mudrak lists at group-s.sk
Thu Feb 20 11:41:12 CET 2014

Hi Bruce, I am really sorry for late answer...

As far as I know, if you change the extension options for a shot, there is
no revision needed.

All you need to do is to change extend options after entire centerline is
loaded. Instead of revise, you should use "centerline" command.

In your case:

            centerline

   extend left 1.7

   extend right 3.17

   extend hide 3.21 #3.22

endcenterline

If you do it from "upper" survey context, you may use -station-names
<prefix> <suffix> centerline option.

OK, I have not tried this :) But I believe, it should work.

S.