[Therion] Problems with Execution - I have the answer :-)

Markus Boldt markus.boldt at gmx.net
Sun Feb 9 23:09:12 CET 2014

Hello,

the problem happens, if I use a stick as medium for fetching the Pockettopo
file and then the File from Therion to the stick will not be written.

Let I fetch the TXT-File from a drive on the computer it works as before
with Win XP.

Another problem is now fixed to. That Therion works proper, I must start it
in administrator-mode. Otherwise the compilation don`t works but
interestingly it looks like it has worked without any error indication by
the first time of compilation after starting therion (Geen, OK). If one
starts compilation a second time without any changes therion "says" red,
error. But again without explanation in the log.

All with Win 7 professional

FYI

Markus